Pages

Search blog and web

Am I expecting too much? Feel like relationship is going to the dogs...

I am currently 9 months into a relationship with I would have to say is a terrific girl. I am 42 with 2 special needs boys from my previous 20 yr marriage. My oldest is severely disabled and stays in a 24/7 care facility. My youngest is mild and lives with me 50% of the time. She is 35 and has no kids but has 2 Dobermans and was married for 11 years.

She is a really wonderful attractive lady! We enjoy many of the same things to an extent. She is low maintenance and leads a fairly simple life. She doesnt make a lot of money which is fine cause I am not real wealthy either but do make a decent living. She has a great personality and loves me and takes care of me like no one I could have ever imagined. She is a quiet but pleasant girl that doesnt have to be the center of attention which mirrors my personality. Sex is great and never an issue! The worst thing about her is, she is a major homebody. I am not.

We have actually only been on about 8 actual dates our entire relationship. It seems like every time I ask her to do something there is always an issue. She can never do anything thru the week because her dogs has been penned up while she has been at work so she has to be with them cause they cant be trusted alone. I get my son every other weekend so we only have 2 Saturday nights a month to go out. However she has bad Endometriosis so her time falls on one of those weekends and she doesnt have the energy to go do anything. Which is fine I understand that. Once in a great while when we do go out to dinner and a little shopping we always have a great time! I have just never been one to sit around the house and doubt I ever will be. We dont live together and have our own houses to take care so yes that does take time.

Even though I honestly feel she would be a great wife, I am just not sure her qualities would be enough to keep me happy. I feel like her dogs get the best part of her and me and my sons will always get whats left over. Not sure whether to stick it out for awhile or end it and move on. Life is too short to let life pass me by. But I dont want to make a mistake either. Any advice??? She is aware of my concerns.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment