Pages

Search blog and web

Sex with a stranger? Bad idea?

Okay, so I'm aware this might be a controversial topic, it might not even be allowed, I don't know, I don't think I've ever asked this sort of question or visited this part of the forums.

So here's the deal:

I'm gay, I'm 20, I'm a virgin and I'm considering having casual sex with someone. By someone I really mean pretty much anyone who is interested. I'm on a few gay hookup sites and I'm not much of a looker so not many people want to meet up.

I know some people think your virginity is a prized asset or something but I'm really not that bothered about it. I was sexually abused when I was a kid so I'm not even a proper virgin anyway.

I'm sort of edging out of the closet, but I really feel as if I would gain a lot more confidence by having a no-strings bonk with a stranger. I'm not fussed about what they look like, but I am concerned about the age of them. Most of the men who have messaged me have been over 50. The man who abused me when I was younger was pretty old, so I don't find the thought of having sex with someone older as disgusting as ordinary people our age might. The thing I am most concerned about is STDs.

Everyone has heard AIDS jokes about gay people but is this a legit problem and something I should be seriously concerned about?

And has anyone else ever met up with a stranger (via the internet) for sex? How did it go? Do you regret it?

all replies will be greatly appreciated, thanks :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment