Pages

Search blog and web

I like her but she had a boyfriend how do i break them up?

Ok so there is this girl i really like. I don't believe in destiny but shes the girl of my dreams and i seriously cant believe we are not together. The thing is she has a boyfriend of 9 months and ive being doing all i can to make her fall for me. I think its working she become a lot more physically flirty she said we should go out sometime and I was like we actually should and she then said naa forget it I have a BF. I haven't seen he BF before because he is older then me that's the only disadvantage i have girls would rather go for older guys than guys their age.

I don't know how much better looking I am than he is. If he is more attractive than me then I have no chance but for now im still trying to court her. Hopefully im successful. Does anyone have any tips? And should i flat out tell her that I care about her a lot and I will protect her , that i like her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment