Pages

Search blog and web

I gave him my landline...

There is a guy that comes in my work and I've posted about him before, well I finally plucked up the courage to give him my number. The thing is, I left my mobile phone at home and I don't know the number off by heart so I wrote down my land line as I didn't want to miss the opportunity and he doesn't come in that often. He said he would call but he hasn't yet, I have it to him yesterday lunch time. Is this why he hasn't called? I feel really embarrassed.
By the way he does show interest in me and told someone that he likes me. Also he seems like a confident guy so I don't think he's shy to call. Would you be put off if a girl have you her land line? :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment