Pages

Search blog and web

Unsure about this guy...

Sorry that its really long!


Right... To cut a long story short I met this guy on a night out, talked he got my number ( over a year ago ) we text for a while he asked me on a date I kept putting it off with exams and stuff then over summer last year we went on a date it was a good date. Conversation never went dry.
Text afterwards for a bit then he suggested another date I was unsure he came on a bit too strong like in texts "/ so I kept putting it off.
Then on we rarely text and phoned. About 6 months ago he phoned and suggested friends with benefits, I'm really not that type of girl and I told him that. Of course he didn't take that too well I suggested we talk about it because I really liked him but with being with other guys in the last that were jerks I was really wary I explained this all to him he didn't text back "/
Months later I got a text asking how I was conversation was flowing well, Hadnt spoke to him in months so I text him and we were catching up for a while. Then he stopped replying I text him again obviously weeks apart no reply "/ has that 'boat sailed'? As they say :L
do I leave it? I think there actually could have been potential




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment