Pages

Search blog and web

How to change my way of thinking? Feeling anxious, paranoid, depressed.

Generally, I feel these emotions for no reason. It might be my paranoia kicking in because a friend didn't reply to my message on time or not at all, so I get paranoid they hate me and pretend to like me and talking about me etc. Then I get anxious and depressed. He eventually messages me and I feel ok again. I don't know why I feel this way as despite my problems, I always get invites and texts from people but I care too much what people think of me. I even come across as cocky and arrogant to hide this.

How can I change my way of thinking? I am actually suffering here as I feel mentally drained.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment