Pages

Search blog and web

Any Ideas..?

Ok...So met this guy on holiday, got home started texting, Had heaps in common, He came up here to visit friends, caught up with him. Very romantic, seemed extremely into me as I was him also. In the moment we slept together. He's talked to me once afterwards, and I'm pretty chill with it, I mean we both have busy lives and there is the fact of distance between us, I mean I don't make any effort to talk to him either, So where do I take this? Is it worth taking anywhere? I've been just going with what I think and feel mostly but also I think pride sometimes gets in the way and I don't want to be the first to make the move, so stupid I know.. Maybe I should just enjoy what did happen and let it go as a nice experience? I just feel such a connection. A connection I can say I've never really had with anyone else, we seem to be very simliar. Any thoughts..?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment