Pages

Search blog and web

jealous boyfriend??

Okay so it's my birthday next weekend which i'm spending with my boyfriend and family. So this weekend iv'e decided to go have a meal with some friends and go for some drinks after. My boyfriend and my friends don't get on so i thought he would be happy i wasn't going to drag him along. He always gets jealous when i go out. I don't go out very often because i'm normally extremely tired from my job (working with children with challenging behavior). However cause its my birthday i thought be nice for a catch up. Anyways he is now ignoring me, iv'e tried txting him and no reply. I don't want to fall out with him. He does this every time i go out and it makes me feel bad and ruins my weekend cause i'm worrying about him and falling out. What should i do? :confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment