Pages

Search blog and web

Ugliest person in the world in this thread

I don't know how to take picture of myself . I am also norway so sorry my englash. I just want to show u what it is like to be ugly person. I am 21 and i look young like child. maybe this is good. i hope... i am losing weigh slowly on my face but is not good for my face is not pleasing on eye. i make people sad ...of course not my fault.. i have not had girlfriend cause of face u see what i mean here... i earn lot of money when older cause i go to math school for job works so dont judge me that way. i have high iq just not words u see..,

Click image for larger version.     Name:	sdfsdfsdfs.jpg   Views:	1   Size:	43.1 KB   ID:	214710

thank u all for read this thread. u see my cheek i have more fat to lose from them.. i want to be like hon




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment