Pages

Search blog and web

Why do girls prefer muscular guys?

I know that's not true of everyone (or even most girls) but I realised this about myself the other day - I'm not sure why, it's just something I've noticed recently. I go to the gym regularly so see more "hench" guys than most girls would, but I don't personally know anyone whom I personally find really attractive (i.e. extremely muscular).

When I say extremely muscular I don't mean guys who look like they're on steroids:

Attachment 214867

more guys like this:

Attachment 214868
Attachment 214869

as opposed to this which I appreciate is still more "well-built" than the average guy:

Attachment 214871

I'm petite (5"2) and slim myself but I don't find average/skinny guys attractive in the slightest even if they have really cute faces. I just generally like guys who are into sports and take care of themselves. They also tend to be outgoing, friendly and upfront with girls.

Is this a silly thing to find attractive (given most guys aren't built like that) or does anyone else share my views?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment