Pages

Search blog and web

I hate my ex-girlfriend/best friend

Well, this is tough.

I signed up here looking for help... It's been so rough the last month...

I, had my best friend for 2 years, we talked 24/7 and were inseparable. And I always had feelings for her but I had never realized, and she hadn't as well. Just 2 weeks before I left, we went out and I asked her to be my girlfriend, which I now see as a mistake because long distance relationships are hard...

Anyways, we were together for 6 months, had ups and downs, fights, once she even said "I know I love you, but I don't feel it any more" and we had a break but for like 5 hours, when she then came back begging me to be together again, and I couldn't leave her so we continued our relationship.

She told me she was going to study in the same country I was studying, and that she'd stay for 6 months and we'd get to see each other a lot.

But then, about a month ago, one day she just suddenly decided to break up, it was out of nowhere. So we did, it hurt like a ****, but she was my best friend before that, and I felt that I couldn't be happy without her, so we agreed to stay as friends. And damn, we had the best conversations we had had in a while just being friends... She made me promise that I wouldn't treat her differently, that I wouldn't stop saying "I love you", but that we'd still be friends. Things were going great for 2 days, then on the 3rd day, we barely spoke and she told me she had been studying for tests, then on the 4th day, we didn't speak again, she told me the same thing... On the 5th day, she told me to stop talking to her, that I should never speak to her again, that we will no longer be friends and that I should move on with my life and forget her...

That hurt so much... She blocked my number, so I had no way of contacting her, she ignored my calls too... I finally sent her a message through facebook and she replied, just telling me to leave her alone forever and to not speak to her...

Now a month has passed, and I hate her. I feel so much hatred towards her... I treated her so good, I was always there for her, we loved each other, and one day she just did this.

And I hate her so much.

I don't know what to do. I don't have any friends here because I had to move again. I don't know anyone, I don't have anyone to talk to here but my friends back in my country.

I'm so sad...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment