Pages

Search blog and web

Another lesbian crush on a teacher

Hello my dear anonymous friends,

I don't really expect any valuable advice, I'm writing this more to get it out and maybe receive some warm words of compassion and understanding as I can't really talk about this in real life..

The reason why I'm writing this is (as it has been discussed like a million times) that I think I have a crush on my teacher. Female teacher, to make things a bit more complicated.. And actually I don't think it, I'm pretty sure.. The problem is that my crush isn't like all the other confused girls' who are still not sure about their sexuality. I've been out for two years now and I've been in a satisfying love-filled relationship with my 6 years older girlfriend for the same long.

My teacher is same age as my gf so I find it really hard to keep the formal relationship. But I act like any other student (at least I think I do) and she treats me like any other student too, I don't think she has any idea about how I feel. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you how I feel.. Well, I really want to get to know her better and all that but unlike other cases I read on the internet I think about her in a sexual way.. But she is so bloody hot! I don't want to sound like a pervert but I really want to touch her and do the naughty things.. Which is really really bad, I know..

A few days I couldn't get her out of my head and I've been thinking about how to deal with this s**t. I'm almost 19 so if I knew anything about her status or orientation or both, I would probably give it a try, at least to get to know her a bit more.. She is going to be my teacher for one more year but I'm already thinking about whether or not I should tell her or write a note or anything once I'm done at this school... Should I, should I not? I know that it's still like 12 months before I finish and a lot can happen during that time but I've always liked planning ahead..:D

I'm not writing this to read anything about me being sick or similar stupid answers, I don't judge you for loving Twilight either ;) But thanks for any constructive advice or comments, I appreciate it. Really, I do!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment