Pages

Search blog and web

Wife and Blind Fold issues

married 23 years, me 47 her 44
I have tried recently over the past six months or so to spice up our sexual routines.

Wife has not responded too well and seems happy with the twice a week two position routine that she says "works" for her.

Around three months ago I bought a blind fold and wanted to try it out on her, she was reluctant but agreed to try, she has always claimed to have "cloustraphobia" issues.

so I put the blindfold on her and began to try and make it a slow and sexy time for her.

I can tell she is extremely tense and I am taking it very slow and trying to make it very sensual. After about one or two minutes she pulls it off and says " I'm sorry but it gives me a panic attack" "I just can't stand being blindfolded or restrained in any way"

I was upset and disapointed but tried to be understanding.
Just adding it to a long list of things she is "uncomfortable" with and not willing or able to do.

last week she was invited to be a member of a local womens sorority.
The members are a 'who's who" list of women in our area and many of them are our friends. she was honored to be invited and said it would be a big boost to her/our social standing.

she came home from the first meeting and was telling me how great it was and they voted and asked her to join and that they were checking dates to do her "secret initiation into the sisterhood"

as we are talking she gets a text from the president asking if a date is ok , my wife text back "sure how crazy is the initiation"
She gets a text back saying "all I can tell you is be ready for anything!! and that you will be blindfolded most of the time".

she reads me the texts laughs and just goes on to tell all about how cool the sorority is.

after about 15 minutes I say to her " well I thought you had a problem being blindfolded,?? " and she dismisses my question with "oh don't be stupid this is totally different" I respond with and if you have a problem being blindfolded by your husband trying to make love to you but not in a hazing initiation by your friends then WE have a problem.

thoughts?? advice?? am I out of line??

Really don't know what to think or how to handle this..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment