Pages

Search blog and web

She said yes, I can't believe she said yes!

I pretty much have zero game with girls which is why I have not kissed a girl at 19 etc you get the drift
Pretty girl at work and even though she's so beautiful and she has a boyfriend, I thought I'd go for it. I wanted to watch a film but no one to go with...so I asked her....expecting a "no" or a " I don't know, I'm busy" I've heard it all before. In no way am I trying to woo her or steal her, I just want us to hang out as friends!

But she said she's going holiday when the film comes out so I thought "well that's that, another rejection" but then she said "we can go when I come back, I want to watch it too" and then we had general chit chat. :D I'm just surprised she said yes because I thought she may have thought that I was interested so she was gonna say no.

I was **** nervous before asking her and I wanted to chicken out so badly.
But I have a plan from now onward:

1) my usual self would be to chicken out and not ask her
2) I would imagine a bossy voice in my head telling me to man up and ask her, stop wasting your time, just do it
3) I would try to plead with the voice but he wasn't having it
4) I would imagine the voice had threaten me to give me headaches
5) I would imagine the voice was insulting me and manhood
6) I would get angry, prove them wrong and ask her out :shoot:

That's how I did it, weird...but it worked. It psyched me up ! I was pumped!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment