Pages

Search blog and web

HD fear of rejection serves no purpose. Get past it.

I am more HD than my wife and used to self reject to avoid spousal rejection. That doesn't work. It simply makes the problem worse.

I started just taking her some of the time, asking directly other times or start flirting with her and she initiates as a response sometimes.

You know? Like we all used to do before things got so complicated.

If get the point she isn't feeling it I still flirt a little and call it good. She gets a lift out of that and is fun for me to make her smile so it serves another purpose other than mental foreplay toward sex. I don't ever pout since that is so unattractive. I just move on to something else positive.

We are mismatched by 3 times a week to 3 times a month.

The compromise has been 6 times a month but that has improved to 2 to 3 times a week with more effort from me to speed her motor up.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment