Pages

Search blog and web

My ex just called me 'mate'

My ex hates me apparently, because we slept together. She wanted to wait for marriage. She also has this distorted perception of me etc. etc. She's scared to have a drink around me because she knows that she'll want to get with me after a drink, so has moved on to some other guy - not terribly good looking, overweight (but that's just me being jealous I suppose) - who wants to wait till marriage before he does anything, and they're on the verge of going out. Okay. I still like her, and it annoys me that she resents ME for us sleeping together, when it was her who initiated it. She says she doesn't want to be in the same room as me, wants nothing to do with me etc, wishes she was dead to me etc.

My phone just diabolically messed up. Don't know if it's my phone or my network, but it's sent blank texts out to all my contacts.

Anyway. She just text me saying 'mate you're sending blank texts'.

What? First of all, she replied when we've had NC for 2 weeks now. Secondly, she calls me 'mate'? Am I missing something? Why is she suddenly being civilised?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment