Pages

Search blog and web

Is it weird that I've never kissed or had a boyfriend?

I'm 17 and I've never kissed a guy or gone out with a guy. I've only ever met one guy who really interested me but we only ever remained friends because I never told him I liked him and vice versa, if he liked me in that way at all. It just seems like all my friends have kissed/had relationships with/slept with a guy, and it makes me feel strange that my love life is basically non-existent. It makes me feel quite undesirable as well, because boys aren't really interested in me, since I'm pretty average looking and I'm really shy when it comes to speaking to people I'm not familiar with. It kind of makes me worry that I'll never meet a guy who I like who'll like me back, I know this is something that I really shouldn't be concerned with at my age but I still am :) Sorry for the rambling, but is there anyone here who is similar to me?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment