Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend - unsure, please need help !!

hey
i met this guy for the first time through a friend, we all spent the whole day together messing around and laughing and a bit of flirting between me and him. me ex-bestfriend got really pissed off that i spent the whole day with him and not with her ( her birthday).
that night he came over to see us at the sleep over, we snuck him in at her house and watched a movie, before he left i walked him to the door to say good bye ( hug) we kissed, it was the best kiss i've had ;).
the next day all the girls there were pissed off at me and didn't want to talk to me, because i encouraged him to kiss me when he had a girlfriend ( she was on holiday ) he told her he kissed me and they couldn't be together because he didn't feel anything towards her as he did with me- we saw each other nearly everyday after that, we talked and laughed and it felt natural to be with him. he rode his bike to my house (3km) away from his to see me and met my parents, even though they thought he was my boyfriend but we were really seeing each other.

at school a few people said things about him " he always has a girlfriend" "if he cheated on her, he'll cheat on you" .... which actually bothers me, because what if he does; we've been together for nearly a month now and he said to his best friend (girl/ my friend) that he has never felt this way before, he feels like i am his missing piece of his puzzle and he thinks i might be the one.... but how can he be sure ?!! i feel the same way ... he even wrote me a poem and had dinner with my parents, but i briefly met his dad and i don't know if i am going to meet his parents, the way i did ( i want to ). i can't stop thinking about him which i find a bit irritating because i feel like a year 8 girl, having her first crush.

he said he loves me ( i love you ) and in text ( love you ) but i don't know if its true, i think i have a problem believing people :/, he even told me that his parents will him and the girl move in together at his if they are both 18, was he implying we'll last that long, he even said we will last as long as we can.

Another thing that am scared about is that he has already had sex (x2) and i haven't, am scared because i don't want to be another girl for his collection and get used; he thinks i've done stuff with a guy because when he asked me i laughed and gave a cheeky smile ( i always do ) so i think he i have or maybe not, am scared when that day comes because i don't know what to do ....

i need help please - sorry for the length :$




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment