Pages

Search blog and web

How Often Do You Have Sex?

I've just been wondering for awhile...I know it's different for absolutely everyone and there's no real average...but how often do other married couples have sex?

There's a definite ebb and flow in my life...sometimes it'll be multiple times a day, several times a week. These days, it's usually once a week if we're lucky. We have opposite schedules, family commitments and by the time I'm home after working 2 jobs, even if I want it, I'm too pooped to do anything about it!

But the weird thing is...I'm not unhappy about it! I think to myself "Once a week?! You're insane! You should want it more, right??" It's like...I feel bad that I don't feel bad! Neither seems to be unhappy, the sex we have is great and neither of us ever turn each other down. I'm going on 30, and I know if this was 5 years ago, I'd be flipping my lid!

So just wonderin'...what's the ebb and flow of everybody else's sex life like?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment