Pages

Search blog and web

I made a fake profile because I didn't want to be seen online, but now met this woman

I made a fake profile because I didn't want to be seen on an online dating site. I don't know what to do now. I uploaded photos of a random guy, but now I totally regret it. Should I create a new profile without photos and message her to say I would like to talk to her, but I am willing to send her photos of me?

I just don't want to upload photos of me online in case people in the area see I'm on there. I do not want my reputation tarnished by going on a dating site and people seeing me, then people spreading this. I know it's stupid to think like this, but for a guy it's worse if people see me on a dating site - it's not a good for a guy to online date.

Should I text her the truth, send her a photo of me and hope she forgives me for it or what do I do? I can't be f***** any more, I just feel I need to be honest. Wow, this was dumb!

I am 24, she is 28. She told me she's been on a couple dates, but they didn't go anywhere. I just feel that I've f***** up big time! She says she likes me and wants me to take her out. Am I screwed?

suggestions?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment