Pages

Search blog and web

When does it come back

A question but I'm sure others here have had similar complaints. I'll give some background first.
I have been married 12 years to my wife and have 3 children. Although we have normal maritial issues such we had a very good marriage. Two months ago when she was extremely drunk she made out with a random guy. There have been no infidelities before this event. There was nothing else that happened as this incident was witnessed. We have read books, and are seeing a MC. We are back to full intimacy including sex, oral, touching, etc but I'm unable to make out with her/French kiss. When I have tried, I get a rock feeling in my gut and horrible memories.

I think this is normal, but wanted to see how others have delt with his. It could also be how others delt with other physical aspects of a WS?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment