Pages

Search blog and web

My EX is not deserving of Mother's Day

Many of you know my story. My EX cheated. I tried to repair. She quit her job and moved thousands of miles away. Has refused to move back because she blames her depression now and that Minnesota has so many wonderful things to offer outdoors. Admits this way of thinking is flawed, but still refuses to be closer to kids. Just purchased a home which disappointed me even more. Believes video chats twice a week must be good enough. All my friends don't understand how a mother could move so far away from her kids. I've tried to understand, and her initial move was supposed to be temporary so she can heal and "find herself". But dating others and the escape from her problems was too strong and she decided not to return.

Every time I see a commercial or comment about Mother's Day, and how all mom's are so awesome my initial reaction is I want to puke.Really wish I wasn't feeling negative about this right now. I have others close to me (my mom, my sisters, my GF) who are awesome mothers. And there are millions more (many here on TAM) who are so deserving too. So it helps keep my perspective in check. If anyone should be celebrating tomorrow, it should be ME!! :p
Yeah, I'm just venting.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment