Pages

Search blog and web

Will i find it hard making friends with a face like mine?

Hi, these aren't best photos but I can't be bothered to have a shower and this is what you would see should you see me.


http://i.imgur.com/m1Wyy2w.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W2EzUm8.jpg

Evidently, I'm ugly (ish). Will I find it difficult making friends with this kind of face because I know you guys only befriend people who have a very specific kind of face. Unfortunately, this face isn't mine. This upsets me greatly. The idea of staying alone for the rest of my life makes me cry slightly.

I'm posting these photos on here because I don't know anyone so what have I got to lose. Embarrassment? Haha don't you worry about me.

I need to lose more weight. That's the solution for many problems isn't it? You know, if you're depressed, then lose weight! If you're unhappy, then lose weight.

So I shall 'lose weight' until my face becomes a bit more easy on the eye. However, it will never be a face that is welcome among friends or people.

Sometimes, we have to accept these things, don't we?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment