Pages

Search blog and web

Read something my ex sent in the wrong way and feel bad for what i said...:(

My ex boyfriend was meant to be popping over tomorrow for a catch up, but a family problem has come up, and one of his family members has gone into hospital.
but he sent me a message not that long ago, saying that he wants to see them in hospital tomorrow instead of coming over.

But the message wasnt very clear and didnt make too much sense as he must of typed it on his phone or something.
so i replied saying 'i dont really understand what you just wrote, but alright, i hope they are ok as heard they got rushed in last night?'
which he replied 'yeah they went in last night', 'Thanks so much for understanding though'
I then replied saying - 'that seemed a lil rude? I only asked what you meant, and its alright i wasnt expecting you to be free tomorrow after hearing about them, but i do really hope they are ok.'


because recently he's been kind of rude to me in texts, but also in joke ways. I thought he was saying it in a horrible way to me, because of me maybe saying i didn't understand what you wrote and him thinking i didnt care. which i of course do.
Do you think i was a bitch? :( as i feel like i was,
I know its prob's stupid for me to feel bad for saying something like that, but i only just got confused and misunderstood how it came across which felt like a rude way. but untill i read it again, it didnt seem like it so much.
I said sorry to him right after the message i sent before, saying that i read it in the wrong way ,so it didnt come across rude.
but he stopped talking to me :/


I feel a bit bad, as he must be really upset at the moment with the family member. But just dont know what to do :/ i want to make sure i didnt upset him or anything for reading the 'Thanks so much for understanding though' and got the wrong idea.

ps. im stupid i know -_-




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment