Pages

Search blog and web

Inter-racial relationships

I slept with a friend of mine once a few months back and then he asked me out for a proper date which was really lovely it was only a quick coffee that was supposed to last an hour or two but it ended up being something like 6 hours. Anyway i've been seeing him for a couple of months now but the problem is i come from an indian family and i hate lying to my parents about what i'm doing. I know i'm a lot older now so relationships become more serious more quickly and i've never been in a proper one before. My parents really want me to be with a 'nice indian boy' yes very cliched haha. The guy is white and i like him i just think our worlds are too different to be serious like i won't be allowed to invite him round for dinner or sleep over at his even though we're both adults. I feel like i won't be able to give him the kind of relationship he wants even though i want it just because of my limited freedom. I don't know what to do should i break it o ff with him before we become exclusive? Or come clean to my parents just to hear them to tell me to break it off because i can't keep sneaking around?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment