Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to think

SO, hey everybody. First think is I wanna say that I just got out of a divorce last year after 10 years and two kids later, but everything is going better with that process.....joint physical custody and we are civil. But here is the thing now...
I have been dating this girl for almost a few months and she is a gemini polish girl, and I am a cancer dutch man (but both are american through an out lol).
Anyhow, things were good for the first month, then she started distancing herself more BUT I can tell this is not because of me. Its just that she works 50-70 hours a week on average to get herself back on track with bills.
So, she has a son from a guy that she was with for 3 years and is fighting custody with him right now, and I have my two kids now and then as mentioned before. Well, we have got into some small arguments before, and she kind of dissapears then comes back like nothing happened. So, Ive gotten used to this, but lately she has been arguing with me for no reason. Here is a copy of our recent texts:
(keep in mind, a lot was before this but this is where it all started recently)..
her: just got home when i texted you bout to finish up some things then head to bed
me: Took you over an hour to get home ? WOW that's crazy anyhow yea...Talk to u Tom
her: umm no when I called you I was leaving work took me like 40 mins to get home cranky ass mother f****
me: lol
her: i tried to be there for yaand u freaked out on me and sh** so oh well last time I try
her: no lol
me: well glad u made it home. good night
her: k......
next day:
me: sorry i missed your call (she called me about 745am)
her: wasnt for u
me: then who did u call for
me: hope u have a good day at work and sorry if i felt off yesterday, i understood what u were saying and i respect it fully. Im sorry if my emotions made u upset and i hope your day goes really good today (Ill explain after i finish the texts)
her: no f**k off thats not it here ya go again...yea im good with this sh***
me: im jsut trying to be nice thats all. im not saying anything wrong and just hoping your day goes ok and i really mean that. and i wanted to apologize i if made u upset last night thats all.
her:no of course not u do no wrong and everything is about you yea....f*** off
her: yea turn ur phone off cool
me: i didnt it died now its charged
her: hmm
me: yea as in i was playing music while doing my laundry and i charge it in the house. wash is 33 min and dry is 45. it was at 51 percent when i started
her:wow still see ur being ur great old self u know i wanted to talk tonight but f*** this sh** im fu****g good
me: i wasnt being mean! I was telling u so u know why thats all! Im ok just working thats it. im not mad or anything.
her: never fu***g said u were here u go again im fu*****g good with sh**
her: Forget seeing me tonight forget seeing me this week ill drop ur money off weds

SO. i called her last night and wanted to talk about how I was feeling down about things not jsut about us but things in life and jsut wanted to talk, because she said to talk to her about it. So, on the phone, she yelled at me for getting fresh because she said she would have come by that night but my kids would keep her up and she needs to sleep and she wont come over when i have my kids cause she doesnt want them to bother her all night. SO, i told her im the one that makes the decision for them to sleep so everything is fine, but she said you cant make them sleep. and I said i know I cant force them, but i can make them lay down and be quiet at bedtime. So she said i didnt understand what she was saying and told me bye.

Well, then the texts above started. So, she is very upset but I didnt do anything to make her that way and I even apologized which she said that i make everything about me, which i dont. and here is why: i tell her she is beautiful, im proud of her, and massage her back when shes here, brush her hair for her, etc. I bring her stuff to her work when she asks and whenever she is done talking on the phone, sometimes she jsut hangs up and i deal with it.

Am i getting thrown around ro is there something I am missing? I knwo age is not a major factor, but in our case it might be. I am 30 and she is 22 and she likes older guys. And she always compares me to other people she has been with, calling me cranky and other names and she has no filter BUT....she already knows this. Im not sure what the he** she is thinking about and why she is soo freakin upset at me? I dont get it. But its ok for her to express her sefl freely, but when I do...then I get this. So, what do you all think?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment