Pages

Search blog and web

When sex urges are too hard to deal with.

I have been compromising greatly over the last number of months and mostly letting my wife have sex only when she is setting the tone. Yesterday I fell into the trap of begging for sex. As per normal I had my normal failure to ejaculate when we tried intercourse tonight

My main problem is we reached her point of being hot and heavy and then she became tired and her thighs got to the point of being 'stuck to me' - her words. We take a break. The momentum is lost. Her desire fades while mine is absolutely raging.

What I want to do disgusts her. This I know so I don't bring it up. I chat to her to 'talk myself down'. I send her to bed. We are sleeping separate for a few years now.

How do you cope with your over the top desires? This desire of mine borders on rape or murder like intensity. I think it is a desire many men fear to speak of. Your thoughts please.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment