Pages

Search blog and web

Narcissistic men, and not liking women?

So my friend and I were talking last night, and she was confiding in me some things about her husband and how he has treated her and how he has acted over the years.

She told me she really felt he had a lot of narcissistic tendencies, and how things have always been about him. His needs or even strangers were put above her or her families etc. She was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, and when she told him of her diagnoses, he acted like how it may inconvenience him and there wasn't a lot of sympathy, etc.

She also told me how she thought he didn't really care for women much. I don't mean in a homosexual way, I mean almost like he comes across as a misogynist, especially towards her and she has been nothing but good to him. He treats men a little better than women although he puts on this fake air that all is well in his world and treats some women, friends, family etc a little better than her. But she still feels he has a issue with women in general.

She told me how he cheated years ago, and had no real reason why, but he did act like he was entitled to the affair. She asked me how was it he could really not like women much but yet have sex with them. I told her I read an article the other day about this kind of thing, and that some narcissistic people try to get their "narcissistic supply" from others, as in begin praised, and made over etc, and it doesn't mean they like the women, it just means these women fill that narcissistic void they have.

So my question is, do you believe most narcissistic men don't really like women?

And yes, this could also apply to narcissistic women as well, or narcissistic people in general, but I worded men because I'm referring to my friends husband in this post.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment