| Hey all, I had to get this off my chest and I have no option but to do this here, as you will soon find out after reading this. The bottom line is, I feel really alone and almost alienated. I used to have a few good friends in school, but since then it somehow seems to have gone downhill. The people that have come into my life and then left are plenty - this has been a recurring pattern during my A-levels, then at uni and now doing my post-grad. I honestly do not know what is wrong with me or why people just stop speaking to me. From the bottom of my heart I can honestly say that I am not the one to upset anyone or make them feel bad. Even those who once said that we're really good friends don't reply to texts, messages or avoid any meet ups. Initially, I consoled myself and said its unfortunate but these things happen. However, now that it keeps happening and everytime it does, I feel incredibly down - the little confidence I have is reduced even further. Of course, I've had the same problem in love - my only long term girlfriend (almost 2 years) left me when I was 19. I've been thinking more about her recently (I'm 24) because her birthday is coming up and to be honest, reading all the nice things she wrote to me made me feel a bit better. I don't even mind not having a girlfriend right now, but surely everyone deserves a friend they can depend/rely on? Maybe its just me. I don't know if others are in a similar situation. I don't know if I am making a big deal out of nothing, but it feels like an important issue to me because I've never been made to feel wanted anywhere. | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
What am I doing wrong?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment