Pages

Search blog and web

Mother-in-law issues

Okay so me and my husband are currently living with his parents in and shared basement with his brother and his brothers wife... Me and my husband are saving to move out with is difficult because we are paying 1,000 to stay in his mothers basement and she is not charging her other son and his wife anything too stay there.... I know me and my husband are both adults but I don't think its fair that me and my husband have too pay so much and they pay nothing, I do all the cleaning and cooking and his wife doesn't do anything not even try too keep the bathroom clean ? don't want to sound a like I'm ranting but I'm I the only one that think this is unfair.... Btw they both have jobs and bring home a fair amount of income...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment