Pages

Search blog and web

Your favorote recipe for scallops ?

My daughter, wife and I went to a seafood restaurant. We go out a lot.

My daughter ordered scallops. They were so delicious she cried from the inspiration and joy.

I tried them and agree without question, it was the best food I have ever had in my mouth.

We now have an interest in making scallops at home.

Before you ask, we do not know the name of the dish.

We would like to try your favorite scallop recipe. We have never made them at home.

P.S. We have found immense pleasure in cooking together as a family. It is a recent discovery we are grateful for and humbled by because we often felt too busy to slow life down enough to cook together.

For our next chapter, we will begin inviting others over to enjoy our food with us. We can't wait to get that going next.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment