Pages

Search blog and web

PE really hurt my marriage.

3 years into our marriage my husband started having PE. In the beginning I would say it's okay, we will just try again later. Well each time after we had sex and he would ejaculate prematurely, he would pretty much just roll over and go to sleep. He wouldn't say anything, or hug and hold me afterwards. It's not like we were barely having sex, I was initiating 1-2 times daily some days, but we almost always had sex at least once daily. For years I dealt with him being cold and affectionate afterwards. I would go to bed crying afterwards just wish he would talk to me and hold me afterwards. I couldn't talk to him about it because he would just shutdown. After a while our sex life died down a bit. I would go to sleep crying just wishing he would desire me, and initiate sex. I felt so unwanted and unloved. I asked for changes to happen, the asking turned into crying and pleading, then finally I just stopped even trying. 7 years later he decides to get help an d went and seen a DR. I can't tell you if he followed the DR's orders. I can't say if he actually worked on the things books said to do on his own, but I tried a few times doing what the book instructed the partners to do (playing with him, and doing the start and stop method) but I never once got a thank you or felt appreciated so I gave up trying. This whole situation still hurts me, his actions affected my self-esteem, and I still resent him for waiting so long to get help and for leaving me starved for intimacy. We are separated right now, more like in limbo (his doing not mine). Well I was just wondering if anyone has gone through something similar, and looking for people's thoughts and idea on the situation.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment