Pages

Search blog and web

Attatched to someone I'll never meet

  • Thread Starter

We met in the beginning of Summer just after we finished our A Levels and we've been chatting loads since. I feel I miss him when one day goes without us talking and I doubt he feels the same way. I didn't bring up meeting up as I was scared to and also it would be really hard to do that as we live so far away.
We've both got into university and the unis we got in are also too far away.
I just really like talking to him, I don't know why but I do. But I know that you can't be in a relationship with someone you've never met and if we're never going to meet, what's the point on me carrying on talking?
I know the solution is to stop. How should I do it? Should I slowly stop talking? or should I just stop suddenly?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment