Pages

Search blog and web

Have you ever talked to your kids about parental alienation?

I'm so angry right now I'm shaking. I'm so SICK of my ex trying to turn my kids against me and telling me I need to be WORRIED about what they think of me, about my relationship with them. My relationship with them is perfectly fine when I have them! We have ZERO issues! I have great kids!

Several times I've caught text convos between my DD14 and her dad where he's throwing me under the bus completely unnecessarily. This is difficult because her phone is password protected, but I've seen it on an Ipad that is linked to her phone. That iPad is at his house and the kids are now forbidden from bringing it to my house.

I have the kids this weekend, but my ex picked up my son this morning for a soccer tournament because I have a wedding to go to. He picked him up at 7:45. After my son left, I looked at his phone. What follows is first what I saw, then the text convo between my ex and me.

Son to Dad: Can you take me to Wawa? (Wawa is a convenience store and my son loves their breakfast sandwiches. His dad also goes there every.single.morning. for coffee)
Ex: Seriously mom can't make u breakfast??? Of course I will make sure you have something to eat.
Son to Dad: So yes?
Ex: Yes, ____. I will be in a black truck (guess he got ANOTHER new vehicle....about his 87th since he became an adult).

I was LIVID. I asked my son if he wanted me to make him something or if he wanted Wawa! I filled up his water jug, Made sure he had all his stuff.....I was not laying around in bed!

So, I took a pic of my son's phone/the texts, and sent them to my ex. with this convo:

Me: STOP DOING THIS, ___! Of course I would make him breakfast! I asked HIM what he wanted to do figuring you'd be getting coffee anyway! Stop TRYING to alienate the kids from me! Geez, you are SO pathetic! Can't resist the urge to subtly bad mouth me to the kids.

Him: Lol how do you like it?? You keep it up I keep it up!! I showed your bull**** texts from the other night too! (emoticon with wink and tongue out). ______ said he will be changing his password now too.

(Side note: I doubt my son will do this. He does not care if I look at his phone, especially since he's gotten some inappropriate spam that freaks him out).

(Another side note: The bull**** texts from the other night were between him and me and had NOTHING to do with the kids. I was not even with my kids and he was only with one of them.)

Me: You are so pathetic putting the kids in the middle like that. I never do this. Poor kids.....they do NOT want to be in the middle!! Find ONE TEXT to them where I've thrown u under the bus to them! Unreal. I have every right to check their phones and so do you. You are evil beyond evil for dragging them into it. I'ts called parental alienation. Look it up and stop the abuse.

Him: Yup I am still amazing. Kisses
Him: Lol lol lol lol lol lol (then three emoticon kissy faces)

Me: You sure are.

Him. Thank you, have a wonderful day at the wedding. (Another kissy face).


I'm SO SICK of this, and I know there is just SO MUCH MORE going on that I don't know about, and probably including the OW.

My daughter especially worships the ground this disgusting man walks on and it breaks my heart that he bad mouths me to them when he's the one who has destroyed our family.

I don't know what to do.

My kids are DD14 and DS12. Should I sit down and have a conversation with them about this? I don't want to drag them in the middle but I feel like I'm suffocating and being a doormat just "taking it"!!! :( And now I'm crying :(.

I'm also thinking about taking screen shots of the whole thing and emailing it to OW and begging her to intervene. She's a good mother to her own son and she truly does love my kids. Does she KNOW how much he's doing this? Would it help at all????

Help!!! :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment