Pages

Search blog and web

Am I Wrong Or.........

So my wife and I are engaged in a horrible bout of fighting right now. She says I lied to her when I joined a gym and did not tell her. I said there was nothing to tell. I worked nights as a police officer and go by the 24 hour gym during my lunch break to knock out my routine. She thinks I am trying to look good for another woman. This of course is not true and is just her insecurity talking. I told her to relax, there is no one else and tried to put her at ease. She insist I quit going, and says because I didn't tell her, knew it would bother her, that I intentionally withheld and that is therefore the same as lying.
Now, as soon as she asked me about it, I told her "yeah, I'm going by a gym at night during shift on break." I feel I did not withhold or lie, but my opinion may be based upon self preservation.
So I ask, what are your opinions? Am I a liar or just falsely accused? Am I the same as a liar? Let me know and be honest. Thanks gang.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment