Pages

Search blog and web

"Good Girl" is driving me away

So, I've been married for almost 2 years. When my wife and I were dating, she was ALL OVER me. We never had sex till our honeymoon, but she was often talking about how excited she was to do it...even went on and on one night about how she wants to do it in the car some day. I was always a very sexual person and had many fantasies and desires, and couldn't wait for them to finally come true!

And then they never happened...on our honeymoon I could barely get her to even have sex. Her drive just went down from there. I'll admit, some of my dreams were a bit far-fetched (mile-high club, sex in a pool, etc.) but I can't even get her to try a new position. It's just her on top. The only time it's any different is when she's not feeling like getting up and I bug her for a while and she finally says to go for it but don't make her actually do anything. And we've never ever had oral, she thinks it is too "dirty". Doggy style? won't even try it, too dirty also. Kitchen? Family room? laundry room? No, that's apparently "just wrong". And it keeps getting worse and worse! In the last month, I've never even made it to first base!

It's not just about sex though. It's hard to even get affection in general! Sunday is my only day off, so you think we have Sunday dinner alone? Nope! We have to go to her families house every single Sunday! Date nights? I've been turned down on more dates then from every girl in my entire single life combined! Dancing has always been a big part of my life...I would go country-swing dancing five hours a night 3-4 nights a week before we met. She and I have both taken ballroom dancing classes before we met. So I thought I'd go dancing with her...I've been able to get her to go twice since getting married, and both times she was complaining the entire time! To add to it all, she's completely let herself go. Never gets dressed up, never does her hair, never works out and therefore has gained over 50 pounds.

I don't know what to do. I don't want this to end in divorce, but it's hard when there's no hope in sight. Not only that, but we have a 10 month old baby, and I want her to know her mom and dad. What do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment