Pages

Search blog and web

I passed out at the OB-GYN yesterday *squemish stay out*

I had gastric bypass this year, and my periods are still horrible, even though the surgeon said they would diminish. Actually they have gotten worse. So I went to talk to my OBGYN to get the mirana put in, because the pill is only 50% effective after RNY surgery. While "down there" she was going to take an endometriosis cancer sample. It started right away with the pain. I started swearing and screaming from the pain. Then I blacked out. Come to find out I have a reverse tilted uterus and a VERY tight cervix. I have twin boys, but had an emergency C-section because of issues with them. So basically I sat through all that yesterday for nothing. I have to go back in two weeks to get sedated to have it done. YIPPEE SKIPPIE /s/. I still hurt today and I am still bleeding.

Sorry I just had to get this off my chest and complain because my N mother is not talking to me right now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment