Pages

Search blog and web

I'm unattractive to females

  • Thread Starter

So I really liked this girl and used to hang around with her for the best two or so years, she liked my personality and stuff and I start having feelings for her, so I made the big move and she instantly shut me down saying she doesn't see me that way and only like a brother

After a while I got over it so I started getting on with my daily life but I started feeling lonely again and needed companionship. I made a profile on tinder (without any big expectations) and a couple of pics and short simple bio, swiped right on a couple of people I was interested in but never got any matches.

Is this because I'm unattractive male because it seems so, I'm a mixed race guy with a very short beard and glasses, I don't even feel like going out anymore :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment