Pages

Search blog and web

Wife partying with younger coworkers

We've been together 10 years married for 3. 2 years ago she finally became store manager after working at her job for 11 years. So in bold letters during training it said she is not to have any contact with hourly employees after hours. Today is Friday and she's out with her coworkers, and I'm at home.

Now she's scheduling her hours around hanging out with her coworkers and making it where she works when I'm off. She blows large amounts of money on them going out. She pays cause obv they make little money cause they are part time. Then when I bring it up, she says "they" say its a guys responsibility to pay the bills etc. How do they know, they live with their parents. She's saying I am boring cause I don't do anything. Going to work Monday thru Saturday doesn't count.

I don't know just blowing off steam I guess, but it's causing alot of friction in the relationship. I'm alot sure she isn't cheating cause she calls me thru out the night drunk, she post pics, comes home "ready" and I can see where shes at thru track my iphone( yes i do check it). Thanks for reading

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment