Pages

Search blog and web

Failing Marriage..was I wrong?

Me and my Husband have just celebrated our 1 year anniversary of marriage July 11 2015. We have been together for 4 years. We have a biological 2 year old , a 4 year old he's raised since he was 3 months who he claims as his son and I'm 21 weeks pregnant. Everything was fine . we didn't argue. We talked all the time and we were happy so I thought. Now previously my husband had an affair that lasted from October 2014 till I found out in February 2015 why we were on a couples vacation in Orlando. With his coworker who is 23 years older then me. Maybe a little more. He is 28. I am 22. He ended it supposedly and we worked on our marriage. Well he got a promotion at work to salary position this August and that's when everything went to hell. He text me one night at 5. I love you I'm on my way home from work. Well by 8;32 he wasn't home so I got worried. By midnight I was calling hospitals and jails. The next morning at 8,he text me he couldn't be married anym ore and hell talk to me later. Ignored me for two daysothen came home and said I wasn't the right person for him. Me being confused asked what the hell he was talking about. He had the nerve to say I'm young this is just a chapter in my life maybe in 5 years we can remarry. He left that night and was gone for two days again. Mind you I'm a SAHM he left us with no money,no phone calls,ignored all my calls n text and had our only vehicle. He came back Thursday saying he wanted to try and work it out. The next day he didn't come home again. Text me at 10 that night he was still talking to his coworker and didn't wanna fix it anymore. That's when I found out he had been riding around with her after work and got the motel 6 booking date emails. And found out he was with her at his brothers. She is also married and has been for over 15 years. So that night I decided enough was enough I took my things,the kids things, our washer and dryer, our couch , and left to a house my brothe r owns. He didn't even know we were gone until Sunday at 7 p.m then he flipped out. Now I found out he has been picking up a stripper after work. Seeing a girl in another city at a hotel and dumped the coworker already. Now he hates me and this is all my fault. He hasn't checked on the kids not once. Told me I can fend for myself. Only text me to say he wants full custody of our two year old because what I did was irrational he doesn't want the 4 year old or the baby I'm pregnant with. This has all happened within two weeks. I feel so betrayed and hurt. I trusted him,again and he left us with nothing. All of the bills were for disconnect and not paid. He didn't give me money for school clothes and refuses to talk to me unless its about giving him custody of our two year old. He works from 6 am to 6 at night then goes to his brothers and gets home after the kids are in bed. Goes days without seeing them because he was busy cheating and going to strip clubs but now all of a su dden I'm a bad mom and he wants him. Him and his brother are best friends and he's my little shadow. He's angry at me and I don't feel like I did anything wrong. He's been hurtful and I can't believe he did this to me. Never saw it coming. I have no idea what to do with him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment