Pages

Search blog and web

Did he fade away?

So background. I've been on tam before when I was going through my divorce. That is all wrapped up neatly with a bow I'm doing great and have finally started dating again. I'm a 40 year old female with one child. It's horrible. Lol. But I think it's my own fault and am still learning the ropes.

I just can't figure out the latest guy.
Met about 2 weeks ago online. Terrific first date. Then talked on the phone for an hour and a half. Arranged second date a few days later. Second date was great as well. Had sex. Yes you all can yell at me but I have a very high sex drive and it got the better of me. Immediate contact after we had sex so all is good. Third date arranged but it took about 3 days for him to ask. Another great date but I sorted noticed he seems a bit aloof. But thinking its in my head. Dinner and a movie hung out at his place had sex. Again contact right afterwards. Thanked me for a terrific time. This was 2 days ago.

Yesterday I had to initiate contact via text whereas before he would text me in the morning and wish me good morning. I now haven't heard from him at all in a full day. I'm not going to contact him because it seems childish. If he's interested he would reach out otherwise how do I really know right?

A few days ago we were chatting and I made a comment about only dating one guy at a time and he asked why I still had my online profile up. He said he had his hidden which I could still see it so I'm not really sure that what the truth.

Last night he posted a pic of his dog for a short while and then took all of his pictures down. But was still on there again this morning. I'm not sure he realizes I can actually see when he is online.

I keeping my options open but have told other men I'm not available at the moment because I was seeing where this is goin. But it's been a full day now. That doesn't seem like a potential budding relationship to me.

Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment