Pages

Search blog and web

How do you deal with the heartbreak.

How do you deal with the heartbreak of separation?

If you were left in a cowardly way (letter, text, email) how do deal with the not knowing?

My husband left Saturday by just leaving a note saying he didn't want to hurt me no more, took off, and left me with no way to get a hold of him. I am sad all the time. I didn't just lose my husband, I lost my best friend and it's killing me. I can't handle these emotions and ended up going to the emergency room last night and they gave me meds. I feel like I am gonna have a mental break down. I miss him terribly and am worried sick about not knowing where he's at or how he's doing. He doesn't have family here. This not knowing is killing me. I don't know if he's taking a break, or is he's just done with our marriage. His letter only talked about not wanting to hurt me and wanting me to be happy.

Have any of you guys gone through something similar? How did you handle all these emotions? How long until you started feeling better? What ended up happening relationship wise?

I just don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment