Pages

Search blog and web

Life does get better

Probably about 4 yrs since I've visited here but thought I would pop back..

I just want to show a bit of support to anyone who is newly single & believes their life is over - it isn't, things will slowly get easier & you will come out the other side.

Feb 2011 I got chucked out, lost my wife, kids, home, pets & every single possession I had bar a few clothes.

I had no parents or siblings local & the majority of our mutual friends sided with my ex.
Apart from 2 friends I was completely alone & without doubt it was the most emotional time I have ever faced in my life.

It was a hard time for a few months but it did get better as it will for you.

4 years on & I'm married to a wonderful woman who has made me realise how lucky I am now.

If you're that person who's now sat alone in a hell hole after having your whole world split into a 1000 atoms & just need a human to talk to feel free to drop me a pm,

Thanks for reading, take care & remember an ex ain't worth the tears...
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment