Pages

Search blog and web

Online MC?

I guess I'm looking for opinions. Would you go for an online MC such as this:

Online Couples Assessment on Your Relationship

I've actually spent the last 2-3 days looking into this company. It appears to be based on many different scientific methods and research/principles, it's also horrifically expensive. While H and I can afford it, I'm afraid that it'll be a waste of time and money.

We're doing some counseling now and the guy literally just sit there, asks a questions, sits there, comments, sit there. Too busy being impartial and PC, nothing is actually being done and it's 60€ every time we see his useless face.

How does the above look to you? Would you go for something like this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment