Pages

Search blog and web

Clothes that leave very little to the imagination

I once worked near a mall with a food court. My boss went their for lunch.

He comes back and says "six"

I asked "What is six?"

He says "How many times I fell in love" LOL

In all seriousness, I can not go anywhere *Thanking my lucky stars" that is not over run with women wearing clothing that has red blooded males panting.

Questions for the ladies.

Do you realize the intensity level and super sexualized thoughts men are saying and thinking when you stroll about in public wearing yoga pants, tight shirts, etc revealing every facet of your biological blessings?

My wife and daughter and their friends also comment when your "parts" are on full display for all to see.

There seem to be several camps but the two most easily identified are

1. Oblivious
2. Attention vvhores
3. Don't care what any else says, thinks or does
4. Conservative saying and putting thought to what is "appropriate" frequently

I hear some of my wife's and daughters ask each other

"does she not own a mirror"
"does she not realize you can see every inch of her blanket blank"
"oh gawd, I am embarrassed for her"

What group to you belong to and what are you thinking about when you make a conscious decision to wear something that every straight male would love to tear off of you with their teeth and ravage you of it was legal?

Do you know what men are thinking when they can see every square inch of your privates from outside your pants or do you absolutely just not care at all what they think or say to their buddies?

For those that wear very revealing clothing, do you not care that other women find it appalling that you are displaying every imaginable centimeter of your sexual body parts to their husbands, sins and fathers when you wear extremely revealing clothing in public?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment