Pages

Search blog and web

Just need to talk it out

So my husband and I have been married just over two years. Last week we had our first really fight and it honestly last all week! He left twice. The last time he left he was taking time. Well on Friday we finally talked it "all" out and we were good. Well Saturday night I went through his phone because he said he had been hanging out with a girl at the bar. Well I found out that he had slept with her. I've decided to stay with him. I love him but I'm just having a hard time dealing with it. How do I get past the feeling of not being good enough not being beautiful enough not being a good wife and all those I am not feelings that's I have now?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment