Pages

Search blog and web

I need to get out of this marital home before I go insane...

Hi Guys...just need to vent mostly.

My house is on the market. I have had three offers on my home. The first two fell apart. The third one, which came immediately after the second one crumbled yesterday, is now dying it's own slow death. We are still in negotiations, but it is not looking promising for me.

I have sold a few homes in my time (even in a bad down market) and have never experienced such entitlement from potential buyers.

Is fate trying to tell me that I should not be moving?

I want to get out of this house. There are too many memories here. Good memories that were tainted by the discovery that my entire marriage was based on lies.

I am normally a fairly stable person, but right now I am a complete wreck. I realized it's not about "selling" the house, but getting away from it and how it makes me feel. My kids have dubbed it the "lying house" and they want out too. We all just need a fresh start.

I am not sure how I am going to cope with the fact that I may have to stay in this house for an indefinite amount of time.:crying:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment