Pages

Search blog and web

My husband has let himself go

And I find myself looking at other men who are the body type I
find sexy and attractive.

My husband knows that i have never been attractive to fat men. He wasn't fat when we met and married.

I still have sex with him, but I am never hot and bothered or sexually attracted to him. I usually think about how good the orgasm will be or I am picturing someone else while we are having sex.

I hate feeling this way. I want a man i am physically attracted to. I want to look at him and feel :bounce::bounce: hot and bothered.

My husband says that i am shallow for feeling this way; but i think he should try to do something about his appearance to please me.

Am I wrong?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment