Pages

Search blog and web

Anybody else sick of the gushiness?

Hey everyone,

Kind of a random rant, but to be honest I feel a little alone in my own opinion, and was hoping to talk to people who might feel the same way.

I love the world and all it's glory. I am a happy go lucky guy. I can't say I have ever had a problem with the world and humans, except maybe women. Lol

I'm not a hateful person and I do my best not to judge others. I am not better than anyone. I am not racist and I do try to avoid being sexist. And I love me. So that's my disclaimer Lol.


I am starting to get sick of all the hippy loving garbage. I am sure you know what I am talking about. You know those annoying Facebook memes like "everything is going to be ok", or those proverbs/sayings for self-growth and development like " We are born in one day, we die in one day, we can change in one day, and we can fall in love in one day, anything can happen in one day, etc...". Basically all this optimist garbage. I don't understand why so many people need such a boost these days. My FB newsfeed is just flooded with them lately. Yeah, it's good, but I also believe it's a bad thing to some extent.

Why are so many people against crude realism and Darwinism (survival of the fittest).

Why are people these days so afraid of stepping on each others toes? Why is hate such a controversial and avoided thing these days? Not even 200 years ago you could kill a person and walk away from it. Not saying it's right, I'm just saying people seem to forget. You can't say anything hateful anymore without being bashed it seems.

I seriously think that people are becoming panzies and nobody wants to confront or fight anymore. Everybody is all about their karma, being a good person and yada yada. I mean that is good, don't get me wrong, but I just feel like it's breeding a generation of people who are so self-righteous they would give themselves up to their enemies. I feel like one day very soon war will knock on our door and most people won't be ready.

I'm not trying to advocate anything hateful here. I guess you could say that political correctness is starting to drive me insane. The more and more I think about it, the more I support war for change, because as history proves, it's effective.

I'm Pro-earth, not pro-human.

Anybody else feel the same? Is that so bad? And no, I am not a nihilist nor a nazi. Lol. Just a dude who is getting fed up with the hippy garbage.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment