Pages

Search blog and web

My Girlfriends Stalker..

  • Thread Starter

Okay so this is so completely weird it's unreal.. A while back now some girl messaged my girlfriend telling her that her boyfriend is obsessed with her, he was constantly checking her social networks, talking about her, looking at her pictures etc. The girl and my girlfriend spoke and my mrs wanted nothing to do with it as it's not her business.

Anyway few months later (the other day) this girl messages my girlfriend again saying she's crying her eyes out how badly her boyfriend is obsessed with her, he's been blocked on all social networks but just makes a new account to view her profile even though it's all private, she even messaged him asking about it and he just ignored her and replied with "well anyway you okay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", he knows where she lives, he knows where she works, he knows a lot of stuff! His girlfriend even tries to look like my girlfriend and applied for a job at her company 😐.

Now this guy is really starting to piss me off, he's younger than me by a few years but I know his brother(s) although we don't get along, so speaking to them is out of the question unless it gets worse. But what can I do!? I already have a conviction against my name so I don't wanna beat this guy down and be sent to jail for a second offence, can the police do anything at this point? What would you do in this situation?

Sorry it's long winded 🙈

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment